Two Line Cryptic Horror Stories
Everyone loves a good creepy story and sometimes its not about how long it is. Here are some of the best two line cryptic horror stories found on Reddit.
1. I know you can still hear me. Even after I sawed off your ears.
2. In all the time I’ve lived alone in this house. I swear I’ve closed more doors then opened.
3. After working a hard day, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn’t know what was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and still born child or knowing someone broke in to place them there.
4. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. Until I realized she was staring behind me.
5. The Grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor.
6. I’m working the night shift alone tonight. There’s a face in the cellar staring at the security camera.
7. I never go to sleep, but I keep waking up.
8. Nurses note. Born 7 pounds 9 ounces, 20 inches long, 32 full formed teeth, silent, always smiling.
9. She screamed. Her screaming was beautiful but truth be told I miss the crying.
10. The longer I wore it the more it grew on me. She had such pretty skin.
11. I ignored the sound of my roommate tapping on the door asking me to let him in. I ignore it as I see him sleeping on the other side of the room.
12. How are you still talking back. Your mouth is sewn shut.
youtube channel: Cryptic Nightmare